You can see the type of License you purchased on the License Tile, under your Serial Number:
TSplus has merged old licenses into one in order to have more clarity.
The System and Printer Editions still have the same core features:
- TSplus Administrator Tool (AdminTool),
- Concurrent connections support,
- Application Control per user and/or per groups,
- TSplus Remote Taskbar and/or TSplus Floating Panel,
- Remote Desktop access,
- TSplus Portable Client Generator,
- Seamless and RemoteApp connection client,
- Fully compliant with RDP protocol,
- Dual Screen support, bi-directional Sound, RemoteFX when compatible with Windows version,
- Local and Remote connection support,
- Workgroup and Active Directory users support.
The Printer Edition enables you to print from any location, without having to install any specific driver.
The old licenses names were the following:
- Web Access Edition (Which incorporated connection from any web browser with TSplus HTTP Web Server).
- The Secure Web Edition (Which incorporated http + https access with ssh tunneling).
- The Mobile Web Edition (Which incorporated the Web Access and Secure Web Editions features + HTML5 access on mobile devices).
They are now merged with the Mobile Web Edition.
The Mobile Edition enables you (in addition to all the System and Printer editions features) to:
- Connect from any web browser with TSplus HTTP Web Server,
- Entirely secured connection from any web browser with TSplus HTTPS Web Server and SSH server,
- HTML pages includes Windows, Java and HTML5 web access clients,
- Easily connect from iPhone/iPad and Android devices,
- Customize logon web page with TSplus easy-to-use Webmaster Toolkit,
- With TSplus Web Applications Portal, users can access their application list inside their web browser,
- Instead of Windows Credentials, TSplus Web Credentials allows users to connect with only an e-mail or a pin-code,
Universal Printer enables you to print from any location, without having to install any specific printer driver,
The Enterprise Edition includes all of the previous features plus these ones:
- Support an unlimited number of servers within each TSplus Farm,
- Thousands of users working concurrently on a scalable Load-Balanced architecture,
- Single Enterprise Portal to access all your TSplus servers,
- Ability to assign one or several Application Server(s) to users or groups of users,
- Load Balancing and Failover support included,