Click on the tiles below to go to the corresponding information:
The session manager is located on the Server’s tab and enables you to monitor your users sessions.
You can display your server’s task manager, and you have the possibilities to active a remote control, disconnect, logoff or send a message to your users.
You can activate the remote control via a remote session with an admin account on the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 2008 R2
- Windows 2012 R2
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10 Pro
On Windows XP, 2003, Vista, and 2008 there is no remote control button.
On Windows 2012 and 8 a message appears advising you to update to 2012 R2 or 8.1.
When you activate the remote control for a user’s session, this message appears, indicating the keyboard shortcut to end the session:
On the client side, this message appears to accept the remote control:
You can also send a message to your user:
Message sent on Server Side
Message appearing on Client Side
The Users and Groups tab allows you to add/edit or delete users.
See this documentation for more information.
- With the Group Policies (GPO) tab, you can set various connexion settings for each session and user:
- The W7/W2008 System Toolkit is an enhanced control panel, summarizing all the Windows Administration tools.
- You can also launch the „Server Properties“ tab to have an overview of the control panel.
- You can see all the services on your server and their status on the Services tile.
With the Server WAN IP tab, you can see the IP and Wan address of your server:
You can change the Server communication port with the „Change RDP port“ tab: See this documentation.
Backup and restore your server parameters
- You can backup or restore your server parameters by clicking on the tile of the same name.
The backup and restore are made on this folder:
Backing up your parameters will allow you to save your TSplus license, your custom web Portal page, assigned applications as well as all of your TSplus settings.
The session opening preference allows you to chose your shell session preference, your logon preferences, the background color of your sessions, add your own logo and rename it to your liking.
By default, on these logon preferences are enabled:
- The TSplus native shell.
- The „Display progress bar during logon“.
- „Enable Time Zone Redirection“ which enables the client computer to redirect its time zone settings to the Remote Desktop Services session. If you enable this policy setting, clients that are capable of time zone redirection send their time zone information to the server.
- The Universal Printer format preference is Letter by default but you can define it to A4 format. If you wish to print on a different format, please use print preview, which allows you to display a preview of your print job in your local pdf reader allowing you various printing options. You can also use standard printer redirection for this purpose.
In order to authorize click-once applications, on the Session Opening Preference tile, on the server tab, select the „Use native Windows shell when opening sessions“: Chrome and click once applications are supported by TSplus. If you wish to be able to use Chrome browser on your TSplus server you need to select the „Use windows native shell“ box and save:
A reboot will be necessary.
Reboot your server
The „Reboot the server tab“ allows you to reboot your server.